 Trains / 25327
Re: Two British 37s - and another soon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 23:33:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi,

Since people have kindly informed me of the serial number for this train (see here) and I found a picture of a retro-liveried version (37425 for those who care) I’ve decided to post some pics of my 37 series train in EWS livery and retro-BR livery.

Without further ado, see here EWS or here BR for pics. Once moderated try here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=131342 to see if I’ve put up anything more.

Instructions will come once I have time.

Tim

PS. Is there a way to link to old posts here other than using the full URL?

PPS. A sample pic

There are quite a few liveries of Class 37s.

I’ve just completed one in Railfreight grey with red stripe, based on this: http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/gb/diesel/37/37_5/37674a.jpg

With this livery the roof colour varies between locos - I’ve done mine in black. I hope to post some pictures soon.

Mark