 Trains / 25317
    Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005 —John Neal
   (...) (beauty) JOHN (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005 —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Yep, and for those not making it to NMRA, we've had a request for it to be on the train layout at Brickfest. With the announcement of a challenge/competition over at Brickfest, we're definitely wanting to bring it now! (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)