 Trains / 25308
    Two British 37s —Timothy Gould
   Hi, Since people have kindly informed me of the serial number for this train (see (URL) here>) and I found a picture of a retro-liveried version (37425 for those who care) I've decided to post some pics of my 37 series train in EWS livery and (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

        Re: Two British 37s - and another soon! —Mark Bellis
   (...) There are quite a few liveries of Class 37s. I've just completed one in Railfreight grey with red stripe, based on this: (URL) With this livery the roof colour varies between locos - I've done mine in black. I hope to post some pictures soon. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

        Re: Two British 37s - and another soon! —Timothy Gould
   (...) IIRC there are at least two liveries for the red and yellow EWS. One which has a sort of jagged stripe (like you see on the 66's). I really liked the BR one as it is a brand spanking new paintjob and the colours are almost exactly Lego ones (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)