 Trains / 25283
Re: Wow! Just got 10170
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 18:04:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

   After building the 2 car set, what parts are left?

As said on the other thread, there are no parts left over. If you bought two packs you would be able to make a three car intermodal from the pieces but not a four car.

It seems a little cheap of Lego really. It only would have taken four extra piece to make the kit useable for four cars (yellow 4x4 plate + 2 yellow 1x4 plates + black technic plate 2x4). I know that most of these carriages are three or five cars long in the wild but still. Mind you, the parts left over are useful so it’s not so bad.

Thanks,

That’s not to big a missing parts list. 8) I guess my only real grip is the lack of extra stickers.

Mat