 Trains / 25277
Re: Wow! Just got 10170
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 18:17:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Just got 10170 and I have to say what a fantastic set. While the model itself is very good, the parts selection is absolutely fantastic. A wonderful collection of tiles and plates in various sizes and shapes, plus some train wheels, yellow panels and bricks. I don’t recall ever seeing such a flat and useful looking pile from any model before. There isn’t one piece that I’m iffy about.

Sorry to rave and I hope everyone gets a chance to get there own soon. I know I’ll be buying at least one more just for the parts.

Tim

PS. Thanks Jake and everyone at Lego Direct for this model.

Tim,

After building the 2 car set, what parts are left?

I’ve ordered one set so far, just got a shipping notice. But if it’s close to as fantastic as you beleive it is, I plan to buy 2 more. Too bad they didn’t include enough numbers for 6 cars.

Mat