 Trains / 25232
Re: Cutting tracks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 14:09:16 GMT

If you want to shoot me an e-mail detailing what you're trying to do, I
have
some new dark bley track lengths I have no problem experimenting on...

;)

Dave K

I thought LEGO "promised" that LEGO track would always be the old dark
grey???

rob

FUT - lugnet.color