 Trains / 24765
    Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set) —Christopher Masi
   (...) Ugh, I can't stand it. We just had a layout that used c-s-c-s-c-s-c to avoid a track overlap, and I felt like puking as the trains went bobbing through it. I can only imagine how those poor minifigs felt. As for the 8-wide debate, we all know (...) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set) —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Better that way than having several clubmembers coming to you asking what that stupid big engine did to their trackside structures. (I was the only 8-wide builder at the time and built my engines big, heavy and as overpowered as possible :D ) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)