 Trains / 24739
    Re: Compressionism —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I beg to differ. My minifigs recently came out in protest against the increased noise levels and pollution of trialling a proposed 8-wide design. I didn't have enough green 1x2 tiles with '100' print to contest the issue so will be sticking to (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Compressionism —Mark Bellis
   (...) At least you've tried it Jason. A lot of the critics of wider trains haven't had a decent go at it. It takes tenacity to make it work. I've been at it for 9 years now! If Lar is waiting for wider radius curves before trying it, let's see his (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)