 Trains / 24695
24694  |  24696
Subject:
N-Shape Factory building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:52:58 GMT

I finally got around to uploading pictures of my N-Shape factory. Oddly enough, this building is about to be retired, after being shown on a few Central Ohio Lego Train Club (COLTC) shows.

http://calledtoconstruct.net/index.php?folder=Models/nbuilding

Some of the pictures were taken with 1x15 technic beams still attached. These are used to hold it together during transportation. There are typically (but not always, lol) removed for shows.

// Joe