 Trains / 24688
  Re: D&RGW coach set

(...) That's a truly lovely set of carriages. I really like the livery and am glad you didn't take the shortcut of using regular orange. Although I'm going to be fla(y/m)ed royally for this, the greys look like they could be replaced by... bleys... (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: D&RGW coach set

I actually mentioned that dark blay might have been a better choice for the roof in the MOC pages text. I'm a huge fan of new colors, no insult at all! I only wish I had a ton of blay / dark blay to work with... Actually the pearlesque gray would (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: D&RGW coach set

(...) Oops! I really should have read that 'blay' word there. I'll excuse myself by pleading language differences (Aus/US) so my eyes weren't drawn to it. Yeah! That'll work. The current orange looks perfect to me but then I am colour blind so that (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)