 Trains / 24679
  Re: D&RGW coach set

oops, here are the fixed broken links... Moc Page: (URL) or BrickShelf: (URL) (...) SteveB (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: D&RGW coach set

(...) Those are SSchweet! The medium orange is a dead-ringer. Since you are a Compressionist, I'll not belittle your placing the wheels side-by-side. But if you are going to do that, why not go for broke and add that third axle? But what I'd really (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)