 Trains / 24644
Re: Track side power polls.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:17:20 GMT

David VinZant wrote:
Hello all.

I came up with a nice little power poll I wanted to share with you.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/8435

I have full instructions and the MlCad file.

Enjoy.

Dave

www.GPLR.org

Looks very good. I was about to add the following: Too bad LEGO hasn't
made http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/75535?img=9735 in brown. But LEGO
has in the Destroyer Droid. It wouldn't solve the scale issue (although,
I don't think that there is one), but the pole would be smooth.

Chris