 Trains / 24636
Re: Track side power polls.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 03:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David VinZant wrote:
Hello all.

I came up with a nice little power poll I wanted to share with you.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/8435

I have full instructions and the MlCad file.

Enjoy.

Dave

www.GPLR.org

Hey Dave, it'd make a great telephone poll too! I like the detailing, but IMO
its too thick for fig scale. Have you considered using technic/system rods
instead? Thanks!

Legoswami