 Trains / 24616
    Re: O-Train —Jason Allemann
   (...) <snip> (...) Cool, thanks! I'm glad you like it. It certainly took a lot of experimentation to get there. Looking back I'm not really sure why, since it seems so simple now. I'm sure prior knowledge of existing solutions would have affected (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: O-Train —David VinZant
   (...) Jason I am glad you took some nice pictures of the O train. I saw it from the show pics and wanted to see more. And for not being a train guy you did an excilent job. Maybe deep down your are a train guy. ;) I also had a problem with tring to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: O-Train —Jason Allemann
   (...) snip (...) Cool, thanks. Lol, maybe, who knows. I have bought my fair share of LEGO train sets. :) (...) Yeah, that's pretty cool. Nice and simple and easy to use. I also saw pics of it in Steve's "Advanced Train Building" presentation after (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)