 Trains / 24607
    Re: O-Train —Timothy Gould
   (...) Wow! That's a fantastic light rail model. And in six wide! Brilliant work. I was wondering how you used the engine in the shared bogey? You have pictures of the other wheelset (with the spring loading) but not the engine. I ask because I want (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: O-Train —Jason Allemann
   (...) <snip> (...) Thanks! (...) The motor connection works the same way. The only difference is that I had to make some slight changes to accomodate the form factor of the motor. Namely the pin that sticks up in the middle and the two 'hooks' on (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: O-Train —Timothy Gould
   (...) Thanks for that. I actually managed to reverse engineer it from the pictures last night but these new pics confirm that I'd done it correctly. I'll steal it for my own model as it has such a flat profile. Tim (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)