 Trains / 24497
24496  |  24498
Subject:
Winterlude Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:13:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

It has been too long past, and I haven’t renamed all the photos, so I just went ahead and did the batch resize in order to get these posted.
So, finally, without further ado, here are my photo’s from ParLUGment’s display on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, for Winterlude.
When moderated, here is the folder.

Teasers in the meantime:

Play well.

Tim Strutt