 Trains / 24332
    New point motor with a little SNOT - design submitted for testing —Jason J. Railton
   For those who like to experiment with such things, I've designed a new point motor. I'd be grateful if someone can build another one and try it out. It's a combination of one of my earlier designs with some elements of Mark Riley's control (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: New point motor with a little SNOT - design submitted for testing —Joe Strout
   Looks neat -- but can you post a photo or two of the innards, for those of us who don't use LDRAW? Thanks, Joe (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)