 Trains / 24133
Re: V/line N-set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:22:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
Hi all,

<http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/n-set
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/trains/n-set/dcp_2618.jpg>
V/line N-set>

Well these have been built for a while, but I only just got around to taking
some pics. <http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/n-set N-sets> are used for
the bulk of inter-city passenger trains in Victoria, so I built a set to be
pulled by my <http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/n-class N-class>,
<http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/p-class P-class> and
<http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/a-class A-class> locos, all recently
re-painted in V/line colours.

Enjoy!

(FUT: .trains)

ROSCO

Just a minor note...the roof for these models should actually predominately
feature a "rusted" appearance for accuracy...and maybe some form of walk-way
between carriages (chains for the sides, and maybe part 6179 at offset heights
for the platforms?)

Benjamin Whytcross
(speaking as one who regularly uses these carriages.)