 Trains / 2412
    New Greater Florida LEGO Train Club —Robin Werner
   Hi all, The new Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) met for the first time last Tuesday in St. Petersburg Florida. Nick, Dennis, Mark and I picked the name, logo and table design that we will use. We also decided that we will do the first club (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

        Re: New Greater Florida LEGO Train Club —John Neal
   Congratulations, guys! Good Luck:-) Some comments: 1. I like your logo! One suggestion would be to include the registered trademark symbol on the word LEGO. 2. Spring for the GFLTC.org domain;-) c. Take lots of pix! -John (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.fl)