 Trains / 24107
Re: New Train Moc - Simple Red Caboose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 02:45:48 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:

PS I swear I won't post again until the swelling goes down ;)

That might be a while! :)  I hope you don't wait. As others have said, the idea
of trying to do a Turtle Creek just rocks. It would be so cool if you could
bring it to Cincy!

As for the caboose itself, while I think it's a bit short, I like it a lot. I
plan to nick the curved railing design you did (which you also did on your
previous work) on my next "crummy" if you don't mind... it's sweet.

++Lar

Gee, is Steve the guy I stole the hand rail thing from? Thanks for the
idea Steve.*

Chris