 Trains / 24081
Re: New Train Moc - Simple Red Caboose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:49:59 GMT

Have to say the caboose looks really good, I’d almost go so far as to say its the definative model. However I realise that cabooses vary! It seems like you have distilled all the good elements of previous caboose MOCs into one. Interested to see your MOCpage for Turtle Creek, I had seen the images on Brickshelf but its good to get lots of the answers to my queries verbalised. I think its going to be brilliant and its exactly the sort of thing I want to do.

tim

PS couple of corrections for your Lime/Green DMU page, its actually a Central Trains train, not Virgin and in the UK DMU stands for Diesel Multiple Unit. I travel to work on these class 158s quite often and they are horrible, to be frank!