 Trains / 24044
Re: NILTC Geneva Public Library Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 03:55:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ken Nagel wrote:

ALL ABOARD FOR LEGOS®

using Legos® the Train Club will provide.

Well they(1) got the "®" right but not the proper use of the word LEGO, which is
a adjective and thus can't be pluralised(2), as we all know.

1 - I assume it's someone else's copy that's all messed up, since I thought Ken
worked for LEGO Brand Retail and I can't imagine him messing up this
spectactularly.

2 - This message brought to you by the FRPA(3)!

3 - Free Range Pedants Association

Xpost lego, o-t.fun, FUT o-t.fun because I think it's funny.

++Lar