 Trains / 24035
24034  |  24036
Subject:
NILTC Geneva Public Library Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:21:26 GMT

Geneva Public Library
127 James Street
Geneva, IL 60134-2241

ALL ABOARD FOR LEGOS®
Saturday, February 12  9:00–5:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 13   12:00–4:00 p.m.

The Northern Illinois Lego® Train Club will be bringing huge Lego® train
displays complete with running trains! There will be timed building competitions
each day from 2:00–3:00 p.m. using Legos® the Train Club
will provide. You may register for these contests at the door at 2:00 p.m.
Registration is not needed to view the exhibit.

For more information please visit:   http://www.geneva.lib.il.us

Thank you, Ken