 Trains / 23726
    TCLTC's New Home (pics) —John Neal
   Well, we did it. We moved the main portion of the (URL) Twin Cities LEGO Train Club> layout to a new location and got it all set up. Now we can concentrate on finishing it! Actually, this is the first time we have been able to even see the backside (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: TCLTC's New Home (pics) —Samarth Moray
     SNIPPY (...) Hi John, Thats very well done. It sure is on an impressive scale. I have only one small question, which is about something which struck me as I looked at the pics. Where are all the minifigs? Samarth (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

         Re: TCLTC's New Home (pics) —John Neal
     (...) lol Thanks, Samarth! Patience. We literally did just get the whole thing reassembled and still have a lot of detail work to put in. The minifigs all took a vote and decided it would be safer to make the trip in a bin by themselves;-) As a side (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

         Re: TCLTC's New Home (pics) —Samarth Moray
     SNIP (...) Hi John, I'm not going to comment on that, and you know why. We've got enough about the colors going on. I prefer to just come here to see, read and display MOCs. If it suits you, great, go with it. And I say that without prejudices. I'll (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: TCLTC's New Home (pics) —Jeff Barnas
   when you have such a big layout how do you keep it from getting dusty? (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: TCLTC's New Home (pics) —John Neal
   (...) I don't know, but if you find out a way, please let us know! (ours gets dusty, and so we dust it) JOHN (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)