 Trains / 22453
Re: Pictures from the second Great Western LEGO Train Show at the STEAM Museum, Swindon, UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:49:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Huw Millington wrote:

Elsewhere in the gallery you'll spot my version of your APT and my 4-car
class 313 electric multiple unit in Silverlink Metro livery (like
http://www.semg.org.uk/gallery/class313_01.html).

That multiple unit is very nice.  Love the full-width 6-wide SNOT work you did
for the front cab.  Nice work on the wave color boundary.

later,
James Mathis