 Events / 1103
1102  |  1104
Subject:
Pictures from the second Great Western LEGO Train Show at the STEAM Museum, Swindon, UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:43:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We, the Brickish Association, put on our second display at the STEAM museum
(www.steam-museum.co.uk)
on Saturday 21/Feb/04. Seven of us contributed to a 3m x 12m (6' x 36')
layout, and Mark Bellis bought a small layout and his 8mm:ft scale trains.

Once again we were situated in the room with the GWR steam locomotive,
Caerphilly Castle:

We'll be posting a full report on our website (www.brickish.org) in due
course, but for now, please enjoy some photos taken at the event:

Mine: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=73368
Martin Long's: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=73304

Huw