 Trains / 22274
  Getting Started With LEGO Trains - it's almost here!

After many months of hard work and waiting, my new book "Getting Started With LEGO Trains" is almost here! As we speak, the bulk of the books are on a ship on its way to San Francisco, and should arrive any time. I'll follow-up with a final release (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Getting Started With LEGO Trains - it's almost here!

(...) Congratulations, Jake! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy! To everyone considering buying this book - I had the opportunity to review it during production. I highly recommend it for both new and experienced train enthusiasts, and I (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)