 Trains / 21622
    Holiday shopping? Think about Train Power Stuff... —David Harris
    Pre-Christmas is the *best* time to shop for Extension Cords, and Power Splitters. (The prices are about the same as the rest of the year, but the *selection* of styles and colors is MUCH Larger!) My favorite part is a one-in, three-out grounded (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Holiday shopping? Think about Train Power Stuff... —Thomas Stangl
   Note that Target likes to clearance all their "Winter Holiday" power cords after Xmas, often just because they're green. I picked up several of the "cross" splitters January for about $.25-.50 if I remember right. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)