 Trains / 21489
Re: DCC reversing loops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby wrote:
In lugnet.trains, John Hill wrote:
I am sure I saw someone writing about reversing loops but now I can't find it!

I did a dual reversing loop for our club layout. You don't need to cut anything.
You can do it all lego pure.

~vlc/4-06d-SwitchTrack.jpg

Dean and I were talking about this at NWBrickCon, and I wanted to look into this
more. Has this info moved? I'm getting 404s... thanks!

Hmmm... OH ya. Of course...

That's on the VLC site and it moved due to ILTCO requirements...

http://www.vlc.ca/~vlc/4-06d-SwitchTrack.jpg

Hehe, hoist by our own petard, eh? But you should put redirects in place, bare
404s are so unfriendly! Even a generic custom 404 page saying to try replacing
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/~vlc/ with http://www.vlc.ca/ might be good... you're
already returning a custom 404 as it is, it's all fancy and purple and stuff.

The dir is our general VLC member dumping area. It's supposed to be for
temporary stuff... But somehow it got linked in to a message. (Probably me not
thinking.) That 404 is the standard for a RaQ server.

TFM