 Trains / 21484
  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) That's why you'd need an extra pair of wheels to show people at train shows. Have a business card (or a link on your website) to the Bricklink store where ??? is selling them. Make it simple for people to get these, and I think they'd become (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) All good ideas! Heck, GREAT ideas. The keychain ones could be the ones that got rejected for being poorly formed or out of round or whatever... Pardon me while I dip into "fantasy mode"... Suppose LEGO themselves got behind third party efforts (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)