 Trains / 21446
Re: Who's driving your train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:32:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman wrote:
Been meaning to ask this earlier, but here goes. With the virtual smorgasborg of
train MOC's out there, which minifig(s) do you entrust with the
throttle/regulator?

I know for me that Engineer Max has to be a requirement in the cab of my engines
(Thank you Lego for releasing a bona fide engineer!)

-HRH

Fun question!

In my SD-50 I have Han Solo as engineer, with Chewbacca in the fireman's seat.

JohnG, GMLTC

My steam engines are usually driven by generic figures in the original minfig
blue shirt with pockets (overalls, rather than dungarees) and a black cap.
Several red necker-chiefs/scarves would be a nice addition though.

Jason Railton