 Trains / 21389
Subject:
Pictures from GATS last weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 01:25:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

By popular request, I’ve uploaded a few pictures I took last weekend.

sneak preview here, or you can wait until the folder is moderated.

Folder here: GATS folder...

I’ve also included a ‘ReadMe.txt’ with some more info for each of the images in the folder.

Hope you like ‘em!

JohnG, GMLTC

Re: Pictures from GATS last weekend
   By popular request, I’ve uploaded a few pictures I took last weekend.

sneak preview here, or you can wait until the folder is moderated.

Folder here: GATS folder...

I’ve also included a ‘ReadMe.txt’ with some more info for each of the images in the folder.

Hope you like ‘em!

John,

Looks nice.

I see at the end of the layout a lot of LEGO sets, are you guys selling sets at the shows? If so, are you having any success at it?

jt

Re: Pictures from GATS last weekend
   By popular request, I’ve uploaded a few pictures I took last weekend.

sneak preview here, or you can wait until the folder is moderated.

Folder here: GATS folder...

I’ve also included a ‘ReadMe.txt’ with some more info for each of the images in the folder.

Hope you like ‘em!

John,

Looks nice.

I see at the end of the layout a lot of LEGO sets, are you guys selling sets at the shows? If so, are you having any success at it?

jt
jt,
I can answer that...
We sold about 6 boxes of straight track and a couple small My Own Train sets this past weekend. I don’t recall if we’ve ever sold a set bigger than a Sante Fe locomotive. There are plenty of visitors at our shows happy to see track for sale because other than the LIC at the MOA your only other source is S@H.
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)

Re: Pictures from GATS last weekend
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:36:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach wrote:
   By popular request, I’ve uploaded a few pictures I took last weekend.

sneak preview here, or you can wait until the folder is moderated.

Folder here: GATS folder...

I’ve also included a ‘ReadMe.txt’ with some more info for each of the images in the folder.

Hope you like ‘em!

JohnG, GMLTC

J1 and all,

I’ve just uploaded another 25 pictures I took the weekend of October 25 & 26 at the GMLTC’s first place finish at GATS.

J1’s post-show wrapup http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=21352 and ‘read me’ pretty much sums up everything.

Enjoy!

--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)

Re: Pictures from GATS last weekend
In lugnet.trains, William Toenjes wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh wrote: • *snippage*
   John,

Looks nice.

I see at the end of the layout a lot of LEGO sets, are you guys selling sets at the shows? If so, are you having any success at it?

jt
jt,
I can answer that...
We sold about 6 boxes of straight track and a couple small My Own Train sets this past weekend. I don’t recall if we’ve ever sold a set bigger than a Sante Fe locomotive. There are plenty of visitors at our shows happy to see track for sale because other than the LIC at the MOA your only other source is S@H.
Are you guys collecting sales tax?

Ed LUCNY