 Trains / 21376
    Re: Draft of a new driver wheel —John Gerlach
   (...) Like I said, when can I get a couple dozen in black? I don't see a problem with a third-party product if the quality is good. I can definitely forsee having to explain to *everyone* who looks at our train layout that these wheels are NOT a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Draft of a new driver wheel —Bryan Kinkel
   I suspect that you have to do the same explaining when someone comments on the gorgeous monorails that many clubs use in their layouts... "Oh that? It is a bunch of monorail set and parts from the lat 80's - but Lego no longer produces them..." (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Draft of a new driver wheel —Mike Walsh
    "Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:HnIs02.Axq@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] When we have the NCLTC layout on display we deal with this one all of the time. Of course, to make matters worse and generate more (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)