 Trains / 21373
  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

awsome!! dude this simply rocks. Anyway a few minor points. Have it molded in black as it is more realistic in the USA and in red for the Europeans. Also drive rods! I have never seen a drive rod that is realistic to the squared off shape of the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Hi Ondrew! Thanks for the praise! (...) Of course! But since I designed it I wanted to have a start in red. ;-) (...) I think there are other parts you could use: pneumatik tube, Flex-Stuff from the 90ies LEGO® technic, and other parts - Just (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)