 Trains / 21310
21309  |  21311
Subject:
Legoworld2003 Zwolle Holland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:55:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My first visit and exhibit to a major show ...

Plenty of photos ... so take your time!

Trains
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2076?r=1887081440
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2077?r=1790443240
Planes
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2078?r=1786168238
Layouts
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2082?r=1489807153
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2083?r=1406428344
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2084?r=34088307
Space and Star Wars
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2081?r=643300510
Technic, Midstorms and other stuff
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2086?r=477481691

And I also met a great bunch of people from the Lego community of Europe and a
few from the USofA too!!!

SteveH (BeLUG)