 Trains / 21165
Re: Introducing JetRed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 02:59:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Gregory J. Overkamp wrote:
After completing a few renderings of Wayne Sardullo's box car, I decided to
rehash some of my old train creations, and ended up with a whole new train line.
Welcome to JetRed:

Two of the engines are MOCs, one is a recoloring of the metroliner engine.  I
also modified a few early lego sets to create four of the storage cars.  Plans
are in the works for at least two more cars, a kitchen car and a better
passenger car.  Hope you like it!

Greg Overkamp

You know, I am really starting to see a trend here.  Since I never seem to get
any responses, I think this will be my last post.  I guess I would rather be
ignored than spammed and feathered at least...