 Trains / 19872
Re: The very first Lego Train set 111 in cellophane seeks collector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:39:21 GMT

Just where did you find such a set????

I can understand that set are stored for some time, but storing it for 37
years?
Secondly, I'd expect it to have shelfwaer and so...

Christian <ck@ifi.uio.no> wrote in message news:HDvBzI.23xL@lugnet.com...
This group is reserved for Lego train enthusiasts. And there are other
groups for market.

But this is a very rare item, and there might be one person here that have
been looking for a unique opportunity to add this item to his/her
collection. I have listed this item on Ebay today.

Maybe the very sweetest Lego train set ever. Yes, it is the very first • one.
The 111 Starter train set.
After 37 years it is still sealed in its cellophane.

Best regards from Norway

Christian