 Trains / 19870
19869  |  19871
Subject:
The very first Lego Train set 111 in cellophane seeks collector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 22:04:27 GMT

This group is reserved for Lego train enthusiasts. And there are other
groups for market.

But this is a very rare item, and there might be one person here that have
been looking for a unique opportunity to add this item to his/her
collection. I have listed this item on Ebay today.

Maybe the very sweetest Lego train set ever. Yes, it is the very first one.
The 111 Starter train set.
After 37 years it is still sealed in its cellophane.

Best regards from Norway

Christian