 Trains / 19115
Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:47:44 GMT

Wayne Palmer wrote:

Frank,

I can bring the My Own Train and the Santa Fe engine and cars.  I can also
bring 9v track.

Great. Thanks. I will probably bring one of each track component for the
session just because I want to have as much stuff as possible all in one
place.

Frank