 Trains / 18969
  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) I make my modules 30" x 45" (2 x 3 large gray baseplates). I like to orient them 3 baseplates *deep* so as to give plenty of room to model after having 2 mainlines. I found 30 x 30 to be a bit small, requiring a lot of tables. 30 x 60 can get (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) Sounds logic enough. (...) It wont be a train in the classic sence. I wont say more :) I think most expressions are world-wide but I wanted to be on the safe side (better safe then sorry - that's not a Swedish saying). Thanks. /Tobbe (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)