 Trains / 18962
  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

Welcome to trains, Tobbe. If you haven't discovered it yet, Track Designer is a nice utility to help plan layout designs. You can find it at the Lego Train Depot at the following link: (URL) Other good ways for getting plan ideas are to review the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) Thanks. (...) I've played around with the program some way back and will do so again sometimes soon. I'm more eager to play with the bricks as-is :) (...) A good advise. (...) It does! Thanks! /Tobbe (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)