 Trains / 18615
18614  |  18616
Subject:
New train poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 00:09:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

My first too...

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=119

-Harvey

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: New train poll

You missed one... *Bring back the track connector that can be purchased separately! -Rob "Harvey Henkelman" <Ferroequus@webtv.net> wrote in message news:H6o8FB.FH7@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)
  Re: New train poll

(...) 1 steam engine wheels (a small number of parts would make a whole range of nice models much easier to build) 2 new structures (model railroads are more than just track and trains) 3 working signals etc. (accessories are always fun) 4 small (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)
  Re: New train poll

(...) High on my list that isn't a choice would be another design for the wheels. It got to the point for us (my son and I) where we needed to make our own design. A TLC solution would be much more effective and so simple to do. With only a few (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)
  Re: New train poll

Short reasoning behind my vote: 1. Steam engine wheels. I posted about this before. The 'My Train' and the HP train look ridiculous: top half steam train, bottom half diesel. Just look at 7750.... 2. 6-wheel train motor. Same story: to make more (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)
  Re: New train poll

(...) ROSCO (21 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)