 Trains / 18349
  Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?

(...) THANK YOU!!! This works perfectly! I just tested it in Track Designer.... --Bill. (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?

(...) Does it work perfectly or does it go over in length by at least a half a stud? I couldn't tell from Track Designer. -chris (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?

(...) It's close enough that TD considers it to be connected, and that's good enough for me. I used it for the yard design I just posted (q.v.) --Bill. (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)