 Trains / 18344
Re: Almost a drug...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 05:59:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.mediawatch, Jude Beaudin writes:
This weekend, MonLUG and ParLUGment participated in a Montreal Area train
show and we had a little article on page 11 of Sunday's edition of Le
Journal de Montreal about the show and our participation. The article, which
is written in french, can be viewed at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ShiningBlade/Events/Nov-2002/journalarticle.gif

Other pictures at the top of the page at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ShiningBlade/Events/Nov-2002/journalheader.gif

Jude

MonLUG #5
ParLUGment #1

My Brickshelf directory is now moderated with pictures from the show:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Nov-02

Martin's Brickshelf directory has lots of pictures too:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/castorbricoleur/MonLUGnovember2002

Jude's still isn't moderated. :-(

Play well.

Tim Strutt