 Trains / 18286
  Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?

Thanks for the great follow up, Paul. (...) I wanted to comment on this one in particular because it's particularly devious! It REALLY stretches what's possible and shows a good understanding of the compact crossover geometry relationships. Nice (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?

(...) Thanks Larry, I know I could have done something prettier with the spurs but I had to limit myself to the track that came with the MOT kit, plus the cross-track kit, plus one set of points. I've since found a slightly different arrangement of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)