 Trains / 17963
Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:49:50 GMT

"George Notel" <lego@notelin.com> wrote in message
news:H3LCB1.5wt@lugnet.com...

Does anyone know if the new 4534 contains boxes within the outer box? • Is
it
the standard MyOT packaging contained within a larger box?  If so, does • the
Blue Passenger Wagon come in a box similar to the green passenger wagon?
Does it have any sort of numbering on it?

Mike

Slit the tape on a 4534 box at Target yesterday.  White boxes within, not
anything special.  The number for the blue passenger car is the same as • the
green.  I would have hoped they'd change it.  I'm not shelling out the • $140
my Target was asking; I'll wait until after Christmas when it's 50% off.
:-)

I really hate people that open the boxes in the stores...

I actually bought the set when I was down in Seattle this past weekend. I
had the Max and Charlie figs on my name badge. :-) I brought the blue car
down to the show to show it off.

What's with that kids face? Freckles where the nose should be? Eww...

It's pricey but it did come with 8 straight track!

Dean