 Trains / 17957
    Re: My Santa Fe Train Kit Theories // ignorance in lugnet.trains? —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) [snip] I have poured more than enough fire into the quality issue.... (...) Hi Paul, I think noone is ignored by the 'old train experts', but the online community of Lego fans has grown to a size, where we older ones are not too enthusiastic (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My Santa Fe Train Kit Theories // ignorance in lugnet.trains? —Paul S. D'Urbano
   (...) Hi Ben, Thanks for your insightful response. When I placed my original post I wondered if anyone would reply at all. I assumed that it would only depend on the content of my post being something people cared to comment on. Bert's comment (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My Santa Fe Train Kit Theories // ignorance in lugnet.trains? —Bert Waters
   (...) enthusiastic (...) I too learned a lot from a quite eloquent lecture on the dynamics of this community. I guess I was just hoping that more people would respond to Paul's post. The questions Paul raised were similar to my own. After reading (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)