 Trains / 17948
Re: Wanta meet at the LEGO store in Orlando?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 01:12:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
Hi All,
I'll be in Orlando this weekend, anyone up for meeting at the Orlando LEGO
Store store? Maybe get a bite to eat around there...

Robin, do you guys, GFLTC, live near there?

SteveB
PNLTC

Well, bad weekend or maybe good? We have a train show this weekend... It's
the ever popular H & R Train Show with its outdoor fun and long hours. This
is the show that John Neal came up for, from Ft Myers back in the spring of
2001 when he was down on vacation.

Are you in town for biz or fun? Are you going to be here with family? Will
you have a car? It's only a 1 1/2 hour drive from Orlando down I-4. H & R
Show and Bush Gardens Tampa would make a nice day trip from the big "O" :)

Let me know, I can get you more show info...

Robin W - GFLTC
www.gfltc.org