 Trains / 17656
Re: 4535 - MOT Set at ToysRUs.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:24:36 GMT

I hope that this does not mean that 4535 is the retail replacement for the
current 4561. But the packaging is sharp. I suspect it is the new standard
flip open box with smaller boxes inside.

As much as I like the My Own Train series, I was hoping that 2003 would
bring a new retail set in the $100-$120 range. Along with automated points,
a signal crossing new accessories, all the stuff we have mentioned before,
etc...

Bryan

"Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idynamicsinc.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

Did I miss an anouncement?

Kinda suprised no-one else has seen this yet, but toysRUs.com have a new
LEGO train set - 4535 available for $180.
It looks pretty much like the KTR02 set that LEGO S@H do, except it has
extra pieces AND MINIFIGS!
At $189 it's $20 more than the S@H set and the piece count less different
(762 vs 1,102), so it looks like it's not so much good value - although • I'm
guess it comes with a speed regulator.
Ah well, at least there's the possibility of getting them on clearance • after
Christmas!!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000066953/qid=1031882410/br=1
-1/ref=br_lf_t_1//002-0029369-9044866?v=glance&s=toys&n=185012

Just a heads up!

Richard.