 Trains / 17632
Re: Train roof 6x6 in new colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:13:55 GMT

Gee, it's too bad LLC doesn't do something like this...

<ahem>

Jake, any chance you can look into an RLD for LLC?

Horst Lehner wrote:

Sorry if I've missed it - what is LLW and RLD?

They are not in Shiris acronym faq, nor much on lugnet news (at least I did
not find it)

LLW = LEGOLAND Windsor

RLD = Red Letter Days (an event at LLW where you can book two days in the
park, including access to behind the scenes model building, with the
opportunity to pick up to 1kg of bricks from their supply).

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/